Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Premiere Week!

I love it. I love everything about it. I've never been much of a TV person (honestly!) and mainly watched sports. Gotta watch baseball games and DEFINITELY have to watch Sunday and Monday (and sometimes Thursday) football. But that was mainly it. These last few years have changed that! I don't know if it started when I was pregnant....or what? But there are so many shows that I have to watch now...like HAVE to watch! ;-)

I mean it's ridiculous how many shows we have recording....

Biggest Loser
Top Chef - Just Desserts
Iron Chef
Cougar Town
Parenthood
30 Rock (Matt Damon is back this week!)
Dancing with the Stars (yes I'm a nerd and I'm ok with this)

and those are just the ones that are coming on now!

We just got done with:
Top Chef - D.C.
Big Brother 12
High Stakes Poker

And the sad thing is, I think I'm forgetting some!!!

Now don't get me wrong, we don't just come home and plop in front of the TV and do nothing else. Not at all. We usually walk to get Dommie and play outside for a bit. Then we come in and start dinner and Dommie plays with his magnets or reads on the couch. Then we go downstairs to play with toys and read more books and eat dinner together. Then Dom notices the TV and we have to watch an episode of "The Backyardigans" and then we get ready for bed, which consists of bath time and yes, more books....

Then Nick and I stay up for another few hours and watch the DVR.

Having said all this, I so happy it's PREMIERE WEEK! Last night I watched the premiere of Dancing with the Stars (there are so many fun people on this season! Kurt Warner, Jennifer Grey, Florence Henderson, Rick Fox, Brandy, Bristol Palin....ok not all fun people but fun to watch!) while also watching the Saints v. 49ers game. Tonight we have the Results Show along with Biggest Loser. Tomorrow we have Top Chef - Just Desserts and Cougar Town.

I can go on and on!!

For this and for so many other reasons, I really love the fall! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you need to be recording modern family, it is mine and Luke's FAVORITE show, it is great!!!!
it is either right before or after cougar town.