Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tractor Time

Every Monday, Nick, Dom and I go to my parents for dinner. My Grandpa is always there, as well as my cousin Ben, and my Grammie comes about every other week. We want them to get to see Dominick as much as possible. We see my parents and Nick's mom pretty often, but my Grandpa and Grammie don't see him as much. We try to fix this once a week.

And so far it's been great. Dominick LOVES my Grandpa (or as Grandpa likes to call himself "Old Grandpa") now and wants to play with him a lot. This just tickles my Grandpa and makes me so happy as well.

A few weeks ago, Nick and I got there really early, before anyone else was home. So we took out my Dad's tractor and showed it to Dom. At first he LOVED it. Then Nick started it up and he HATED it. Then Dom went for a ride and was back to LOVING it!

Here are a few pictures from Dom's tractor ride.





No comments: