Friday, September 17, 2010

Vacation Changes

So Nick and I were going to go to Boston in November, but that's changing. We can't go to the football game because of my class. That week we are dissecting a brain so I definitely can't miss that! I'd be so far behind.

We are still planning on going to Boston, I'm just not sure yet quite when. But that will probably be a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday trip or something like that.

Instead: We have 3 vacations planned from now until the end of next year! :)

First 'mini' vacation - October 17, 2010
We are going to Chicago for the Bears vs. Seahawks football game. It's a noon game, so we'll probably drive to Chicago after my class on Saturday and then spend the night and go to the game Sunday and either spend the night and come home Monday or come home Sunday night. Not sure which yet.








Next bigger vacation - January 31-February 4, 2011
We are going to Park City, Utah for a ski trip! Nick's been begging to go on a ski trip for the last three years so this year we are going. I'll be 32 weeks then so I won't be doing much but laying around and maybe shopping, but it will be fun. We'll be going with some of Nick's family so I should have plenty of help! :) And we'll be using our timeshare to get there and I won't be renting any skis (obviously) so it won't be as expensive as it has been in the past. Bonus!








Then we're taking a nice long break for the spring, summer, and fall.

Last vacation - December 3-10, 2011
We are going back to Disney!! We are using our timeshare again, but this time staying at the Disney Saratoga Springs Resort. I'm very excited about this trip! I had a blast at Disney last year and I think that Dominick will have a blast next year! He was still a little small when we went last time but now I think he'll love the rides and everything else that there is to do.











I think that all three of these vacations will be a blast! And I really think that with our timeshare, our children are going to be spoiled ROTTEN! :) But that's ok. Vacations were some of my favorite memories from growing up and I hope to share those same types of memories with my kids and my sweet husband.

Look out world! Here we come!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah so you might have some buddies coming to hilton head with you if you dont mind, maybe just for a few days? ;)
William will be over a year so we cant to much but would maybe be a relaxing get away!

Les said...

Look at you two travelers!!! We had talked about setting up a "vacation fund" ourselves since we want to continue traveling more if we can. You are really starting to inspire me...

Sounds like a LOT of FUN things to look forward to in the next year and half!! ;-)