Thursday, September 16, 2010

Party Pork Tenderloin

So like I said in a previous post, I defrosted the Pork Tenderloin for dinner yesterday. When Nick got off of work, he called me and said he was heading over to his sister's house because his brother Dan was in town and they were over at Katie's. When I called him after I got off work, I reminded him I had dinner already defrosted and he said, "Well, I don't know what we're doing for dinner since Dan is in town".

Ok. Well that makes sense. Maybe we'd go out. When Nick came home at 5:30, he told me that we were bringing the pork tenderloin over to his mom's and making it for the four of us (Nick, Dan, his Mom, and myself). Well then I got nervous! What if it wasn't good!? What if I messed up the recipe??

We headed over there and put the pork in the oven. Then I started cutting up some of our watermelon from Fair Shares. We also made some biscuits and green beans.

I had NOTHING to be worried about. I thought the tenderloin was AmAzInG! It was so delicious. It was tender and juicy and the raspberry sauce on top was fantastic. I will definitely make that again. AND Nick's mom said she'll come do Time For Dinner with me whenever I need someone.

So. Yeah. I'm DEFINITELY going back in October! I'm already looking at the menu and deciding which meals I want!

We are making Fair Shares Pasta tonight but we'll be doing another Time For Dinner meal on Friday. I promise.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad it was good, I would be worried it wouldnt be enough for you four, but awesome! :)

Meg said...

what? It was enough for us four (even though the recipe was 3 servings and not 4) but where did I say that?