Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exercise

I'm not very happy with my current exercise routine...

i.e. No exercise routine at all.

I feel very sluggish and gross. I think if I worked out more I would feel better inside and out. So I think I need to start going to the Y again. We are still members. I can't go in the mornings anymore because they don't open until 5 and Nick leaves for work at 5:15. But I can go at night (if I have the energy) and I think that will be helpful.

They also have classes I can sign up for. I should take prenatal yoga or something!

I might be getting ahead of myself but I really want to do something. Or at least go for long walks at night. Must Do Something!

In the meantime, my Mom is walking everyday and preparing for her SECOND half marathon, which takes place on October 3 and Nick is running randomly throughout the week training for his second half marathon (also on October 3). I will be there along with my sis, her family, and Dommie to cheer them on. Part of me wishes I was running with them, but the other part of me is excited just to watch!

3 comments:

Michael said...

Meg, I told you that you were more than welcome to work out with me!!! Guess this is your way of turning me down... Lol

Meg said...

I can't do the workouts you are doing! I need something light. Like walking...or an elliptical...or swimming...or prenatal yoga! Not bench pressing or anything!! :)

Michael said...

We can do light weights and walking. I do my cardio on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday if you want to join! :)