Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!

We didn't do too much for Halloween this year. We had big plans to go and see all the nieces and nephew on Halloween. So we started at Nick's sister Kate's house. She lives in Clayton. We were going to head over there and see her kids, Sophia and Henry in their costumes and then be on our way. Well, when we got there, Sophia and Henry were with their Daddy trick or treating. So we grabbed a chair and helped Kate and Nick's mom hand out candy. We waited awhile and Sophie and Henry came back. We got a cute picture of them and then told them we had to leave. Here's a picture of Sophie, Henry and Nani.



Sophie was a doctor and Henry was Buzz Lightyear.

So onto my sister's. My sister's was the next stop because Andrew's parents were there and it was Andrew's mom's birthday and we wanted to say Hi before they left to go home. We got there around 8:15 and they were just finishing up dinner. We sat with them for awhile. Cecilia was not dressed up but wearing an outfit that said "Baby's First Boo!". I sadly, didn't get a picture of her in this outfit. But I got a picture of her last weekend as a pumpkin and I'll show you that one!



We didn't end up leaving my sister's until almost 10 (Nick fell asleep on the couch and my sister and I were talking and just lost track of time!) and when we finally left, we realized it was too late to go and see Kailey and Addison... :( So John and Lisa, you are first on our list of stops next year!!

That was our lovely Halloween! :)

No comments: