Monday, November 3, 2008

My First Baby Shower!!

So as I mentioned in the last post, I had my first Baby Shower on Saturday! It was great. I had a wonderful time and I loved all the presents that we got for Dominick! I didn't take pictures of the presents, so I'll have to take some pictures tonight and show you some of the sweet outfits we got and the overall generosity of our family and friends.

I'll post some pictures but I wanted to say a few quick thank you's.

Thank you to my Aunt Jane and my Aunt June who threw this shower for me. They both live out of town (Herman, MO and Bloomington, IL) so it was a lot of work on them to come here and throw this shower. Thank you so much for everything. It was perfect!

Thank you to Aunt Lisa for letting us use her house and for ordering the most delicious cake! Everything was perfect. We had plenty of room and everything was wonderful.

Here are some pictures:



Me opening presents and my best friend, Michelle, writing things down so I could do thank you notes. Thanks Michelle!!



Here I am with my aunts who helped throw the shower. From the left it's Aunt Lisa, Aunt Jane, me, and Aunt June.



And this is my Grandma, me and my Momma!

Thanks again to everyone for a great shower!!

No comments: