Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holy Cow!!

I just finished making calendars for our work. Well, I print off blank calendars and then we fill in who is taking vacation when and post it, so we don't have a day when no one comes. Anyway, I just printed off December and decided to go ahead and do January while I was at it. Then I couldn't help but check and see how many work days I had left until Dominick is supposed to be here. I was amazed!

I only have (at MOST) 53 more work days until my due date!! I say at most because I'm not sure when I'll be off for holidays yet. I know we are off for Thanksgiving and the day after and we are off for Christmas day. I'm not sure about any other days yet, but only 53 more work days! That doesn't seem like very many at all. It's my own mini-countdown!

Ok, that probably wasn't very interesting for anyone else, but I was amazed at that.

1 comment:

Les said...

YAY! Dominick's coming soon! I can't wait to finally meet the little guy in person. I hope he loves the goodies I got for him, especially the book :)