Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Date is Set!

My doctor's office just called and my induction date is set. If I don't go into labor on my own I'll be induced on Thursday, January 29. Three weeks from today. I'm scheduled as a "first a.m." the nurse told me so I'm supposed to be ready bright and early and they will call me as soon as a room is available and then I'll drive in.

I'm still really hoping that I go into labor on my own, but if not - only three weeks from today and I'll have my little Dominick Robert in my arms!

4 comments:

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

Very exciting! I have been following your blog through Sarah (Edisto Suprise). Sarah and I attend church together and you and I have the exact same due date. It's been neat to read your blog and compare your experiences with mine. Good Luck! If you're like me, I know physically you feel MORE than ready! - Whitney

Les said...

YAY!!!!!

Jan 29th is my sister's birthday too! So ironic that your induction date is on her birthday and Ashley's sister's baby is due the day before my birthday, what are the odds!

I really hope you go into labor on your own still of course! I'm glad you liked your gift, Jim & I are very excited for you guys and can't wait, Dominick is so loved :)

Sarah said...

How exciting about having your induction date set! That's incredible. I hope you are feeling okay. BTW, wasn't the way Breaking Dawn finished awesome!

Ashley said...

I am not even writing this on my planner bc I KNOW you will go before then, I just cant wait to get the call! Hee hee, I know how ready you are....

Love you!