Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day #20

I feel great again today. Yesterday was a day of high's and low's. I'd feel great, and then I'd have pains and contractions. Just like Friday. I guess I'm just going to have a few weeks of this. Or 11 more days anyway.

Today was much of the same. We started off the day by going to church. It's been a long time since I've been to church and even longer since Nick and I have gone together. But I do want to have Dominick baptized and I'd like to go to church so we might as well go now. Plus I registered us to belong to the parish about 5 months ago and we haven't gone since! So today was a good day to start.

After mass we came home and did the dishes and cleaned up the yard. Then we laid down. This has been the story of my life lately. Do a little work and then take a nap. It's been great.

We are getting ready to head to my mom and dad's house. It's my family birthday dinner tonight. I'm excited. I have no idea what we are having but my mom's a good cook so I'm sure it will be delicious.

That's it for now. I made sure to say extra prayers today at church for Dom to come when he's ready and for him to be a healthy baby boy. I also told God that he didn't need to come today or tomorrow. He could wait until he was ready, but I asked God to give me a CLEAR sign when I'm in labor for my sanity. Make the contractions really hurt or have my water break in a public place. That's fine. I'll deal with those things. I'd rather have the peace of mind knowing that this was really labor than second guessing myself all the time. So hopefully God heard that prayer and I have a clear cut sign....and I do kind of hope it's within the next week!

1 comment:

Ben and Whitney Evely said...

You sound like me! Ha! These next 11 days are going to feel soooo long I'm sure if nothing happens. I talked to my doctor about inducing but she said they don't really discuss it until the end. :( Oh well. I pray that God does give you a CLEAR sign as well! Good luck with everything!