Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day #23

Nothing new today.

Today was kind of a nesting day. I started off the day with straightening the house. Got our bed made and clothes put away. Did the dishes in the sink and straightened the living room. Then I came downstairs and did some laundry and cleaned up the basement. I'm working on getting all the baby clothes washed and put away. Tonight I want to get some more baby stuff put in the nursery and get the diaper bag put together. I know I've been saying that for weeks, but I really do want to get that done today. Hopefully I really will get in done tonight!

Also, I had a surprise guest today! My Daddy was in the neighborhood for a work meeting and called to see if he could stop by! It was a great surprise. He didn't get to stay long, because he had to get back to work but it was nice to see him. We talked for awhile and then he had to go.

For the rest of the day I've been in the basement watching tv and continuing to do laundry.

I've totally come to terms with the fact that I'm not going into labor on my own. I'll have to be induced. And that's ok. At least then I'll know for sure when to go in and what to expect. 8 more days!

No comments: