Monday, January 12, 2009

Day #14

Today was a long day. I don't know if I'm "nesting" per se, or what, but I've been getting some stuff done today! After I woke up and called in my blood sugars, I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. Then I cleaned up the basement and started some laundry. Next I made a grocery list and went to the grocery store. I brought the groceries home and put everything away and did the dishes that were in the sink. I cleaned the first floor (well straightened) and put all the clutter away. I went back downstairs and changed the laundry and folded the clean clothes. I went back upstairs and labeled all the clothes my sister lent me for Dominick so I could put those away. I went up to our room and made our bed and brought down all the dirty laundry from our room. I called the fridge repair guy since our ice maker isn't working and scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at it. After all this, Mike came over with some work he needed help (Mike took over my job until I come back after maternity leave). I did the bank rec and we started talking about other stuff we need to do. He went home to let his dogs out and I started dinner. I made dinner for me, Nick and Mike. We ate dinner and afterwards I did all the dishes (and there were a lot)...I know that was a boring paragraph but I'm very proud of myself! I got a lot done today.

I have two appointments tomorrow. An NST at 9 a.m. and a doc appt at 10:30. I'm going to see if I can have our car seat installed after that. They only do it from 11-1 or something like that.

Whew...I better sleep good tonight!

No comments: