Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day #10

I feel like I've been such a lazy bum today...and well truthfully, I have been. Nick got up and left around 5:30, like normal. I tried to go back to sleep but then I started thinking about the end of the last Twilight book, "Breaking Dawn". I only had about a hundred-two hundred pages to go. So of course I had to just get up and read it. So I laid in bed from about 6:15 until about 8 reading. Then I decided I would try to sleep. I went back to bed until around 10 and then started reading again. I finished the book around 11:15. Now I'm done. I'm done with the Twilight Saga.

It was great. I haven't been that into a book series in awhile. I was hooked. I loved every book.

Now that I'm done, I don't know what to do today...I've focused on just reading those books for the last few days that I have free time and I'm not sure how to handle it. I have a few chores I know I want to get done and then I'm at a loss. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Hopefully something productive...

No comments: