Friday, January 16, 2009

Quick Update

It's 8:30 p.m. and I'm still here. Still having pains and now I'm having more contractions. Nothing really intense yet and nothing near regular or often enough to even think about going in, but it gives me more hope that something is happening. I'm hoping for something big to happen in the morning and head to the hospital tomorrow mid morning...that's my hope!

Nick went to dinner and the union meeting with his brother John, so I've been hanging out alone tonight. I ate some spicy food for dinner (which did actually make me have more contractions!) and watched the Italian Job. I'm going to throw another movie in and keep moving. Walking and doing my squats/kegels. I'm really hoping to move things along now!

Wish me luck and say some prayers that this really is it. I'd hate to keep having these pains for another two weeks!

No comments: