Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day #5: Cravings

I haven't had a lot of cravings so far this pregnancy. Seriously. I've either wanted sweet or salty or whatever but I haven't craved certain things. Well that has changed BIG time these last few weeks.

Right now it's sweets. I can't get enough! And it's very hard since I'm diabetic right now. I want ice cream and cookies and cake and candy and anything sweet I can get my hands on. The last few days I've wanted Dairy Queen (or the newly discovered McDonald's McFlurry's!) and today I really really want carrot cake with cream cheese icing. I don't know why it's so strong but it is.

Yesterday after complaining for about an hour straight, Nick went to Dairy Queen for me. I think today I might just suck it up and go for myself. Because I need it. I need the sweets....

No wonder Dominick is going to be huge!! :-)

2 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

you go girl!!
Y-U-M-M-Y!

Crystal Mueller said...

Guess what I got tonight......

another Oreo McFlurry!!


ha ha!