Monday, January 19, 2009

Day #21

I actually have a lot to do today, so I don't want Dominick to come today...or at least I don't want him to come for awhile today.

I have to call the windshield repair people and have them redo my windshield. I guess with the cold weather, it didn't seal properly because when I drive it sounds like I have the windows down there is so much air coming in the windshield. Then the fridge repair man is coming this afternoon too. Mike is coming down so we can get some work stuff done this afternoon also...So I have a lot to do this afternoon. Maybe Dom can come tonight? Nah, he might as well wait for tomorrow.

The rest of yesterday was great. We went to my mom and dad's for my birthday dinner and we had a good time. It started off great because the Arizona Cardinals won!! I'm glad. I was really rooting for Kurt Warner. So that's exciting! Then dinner was amazing. We had baked potato soup, grilled asparagus, rice, and steak. All delicious. For dessert we had my favorite cake. White cake with white icing...I'm so boring but I love it! We stayed there for a bit and then came home around 8:30 or so. It was a good afternoon. When we got home we had a present on our front steps. Our friends Tim and Erin had dropped off a few presents for Dominick! They gave us 5 onesies which are all so adorable. Some teething rings and a "sleep sack". It was so sweet and so unexpected! Great end to a great day.

Nothing exciting has happened so far today. I'm still feeling really crampy and still having some contractions but nothing new. My sister-in-law, Lisa, told me on Saturday that she thinks that I'm definitely going full term...I'm afraid that I think she's right! Oh well...if I do go until my induction, it's only 10 more days. I can handle 10 more days.

Oh and we finally installed the car seat on Saturday! I meant to post about that earlier and completely forgot. So that's exciting too!

1 comment:

Les said...

Your posting made me hungry! Good thing it's lunchtime. Thanks for keeping us updated!!! I'm glad you got your car fixed too. Hang in there, Dominick will be here SOON...he must be waiting for just the right moment :)