Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day #9

Ok, I'm crazy crazy now!! I finished Eclipse yesterday...So I read two books (the first one 560 pages roughly and the second one 620 pages roughly) in two days...I'm addicted.

I have to go and buy the last one now. I just have to. I have to see what happens. I need to know the ending...

Other than that, nothing is new. I've hit the point where I really no longer sleep at night anymore. Lately it's been rough. I wake up every few hours to go to the bathroom but nothing too terrible. I've been getting enough sleep in between the bathroom breaks that I'm ok. Last night, not so much. I had restless leg syndrome so bad that I was keeping Nick up so I finally went to sleep in the basement on the couch. I probably got about an hour of sleep total last night. Maybe. At 5:15 when I knew he would be up I went back up to bed and didn't fall asleep until probably 8 or 8:30 and got up for good by 10:30. I am so tired but I can't sleep anymore.

I have big plans today! ;-)

I'm going to go and get the last book in the Twilight saga - Breaking Dawn, and then I'm going to try and put all the rest of the baby stuff away. That's my goal for today. I already picked up our room and did all the dishes so the house is in fairly good shape. Putting baby stuff away and reading the last book sound like a good day!

I'll let you know tomorrow if I was crazy enough to read the last book all today...I kind of hope I'm not that crazy but the odds are against me right now!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

If you wait I will help you put baby stuff away!

Mwah!

Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Les said...

I look forward to reading your baby updates at work Meg! Let me know if you want help this weekend too because I will be staying in STL.

P.S. Your birthday is next week (of course I didn't forget)...how crazy if you and Dominick shared a birthday!?

Meg said...

Ash, we can work on that this weekend if you want. Your call.

Les, I can't believe my birthday is next week. That would be crazy. I hope he has his own though! For both of our sakes!! :-)