Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day #6: NCAA Dinner

Every year my family "bets" on the NCAA tournament. In our tournament it doesn't matter if you come in first, second, third, etc. You just can't come in last place. Whoever comes in last place has to buy or make dinner for the whole family. We've been doing this for years. Since I was about 6, I think. Or at least that's when I started joining the bet. I'd never lost...until last year. It was very sad. Usually we do the dinner right away but I'd been procrastinating. So we finally decided to do it before the next tournament started! March is really right around the corner. So instead of going out to eat (which tends to get me very uncomfortable) we decided to have everyone over to our house and we ordered food. We had Macaroni Grill. It was delicious. Everyone had a good time and now I'm off the hook. At least until the next tournament.

Also Nick and I decided to go to the movies tonight. My cousin Ben gave me a bunch of things to keep me entertained while on bed rest/maternity leave and one thing was the book Twilight. I read it in two nights, it was so good. So I described it to Nick and he thought it sounded good too, so we're going to see that tonight at Ronnie's. I'll let you know tomorrow if we liked it or not.

That's it for me. This weekend went kind of quickly. Tomorrow will be a lonely day but Tuesday I have two doctor's appointments so that will keep me occupied for most of the day. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: