Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day #3: Happy New Year

Today has been a great day. Mainly because I haven't done anything. Literally.

Nick and I got up a little late since we were up so late last night. We got up at 8:30 and had breakfast. Then we went downstairs and just watched t.v. We watched the ends of a bunch of movies. We watched part of Rocky 4, The Bucket List, X-Men, Vantage Point, Speed, and I don't even know what else. I took a nap and we've been super lazy. It's been amazing.

Nick is starting to clean the house a bit and we're getting ready to have company over tonight. Crystal and Greg Mueller are coming over. Since Crystal and I are both on partial bed rest we decided to be on bed rest together. They are coming over to watch a movie. It should be a relaxing end to a relaxing day.

I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and have a great long weekend (if you are lucky enough to have a four day weekend). Happy 2009!

No comments: