Monday, January 12, 2009

Day #13: Sunday

Sunday was a great day too. Nick and I got up and read more of Breaking Dawn together. I have Nick hooked to the Twilight books like I am, but since he hates to read and he's more of an audio person, he has me suckered into reading them out loud when I read them, so we're both reading. It's actually kind of fun because I like that he's interested in something I'm interested in. Then we both talk about the book after I'm done reading. It reminds me of when we both read DaVinci code together. Nick's not a reader so when we find something he likes, I get really excited!

Then around 1:00 my friend, Ashley, came over and we headed to Bar Louie in the Central West End for lunch. Michelle called while we were on our way and she met us there. It was a great lunch. Delicious food but sooo much food. I feel like I wasted half my lunch but I couldn't eat another bite. After lunch, Ash and Michelle came back to my house to help me put some baby stuff away. We got some stuff organized and then took a break and just talked for a bit. Around 5:30 they left and Nick and I headed to our neighbors house, Steve and Laurie's. They invited us over for dinner, Chicken Parm. It was delicious! And they had leftover chocolate cake from the night before so we got some great dessert too! After dinner we just talked for awhile and headed home around 9:15. We went to bed almost immediately since Nick had to work today. Poor guy. ;-)

Nick is finally off of 5 ten hour days. He'll get to come home at 2:30 today. I'm pretty excited since I get kind of lonely here all day by myself. Well I better head off to the grocery store if I'm going to go before he gets home. More later!

No comments: